ECO Platform is an International Non-Profit Association established by EPD Programme Operators as well as supporting members from Industry, Green Building organizations, LCA Practitioners and Tool Operators.
Governing Bodies of ECO Platform AISBL:
- the General Assembly (GA)
- the Board of Directors (BoD)
- the Managing Director (MD)
- the Working Groups (WG)
Our Download Area
Read more about ECO Platform's governance in the following documents:
The founding process
In September 2011 a Memorandum of Understanding for the Foundation of the ECO Platform was signed by 27 parties.
The following 11 EPD Programme Operators carried the idea forward in a transparent and democratic manner and founded the ECO Platform as an AISBL on June 4, 2013 in Brussels:
- BRE Global - Building Research Establishment Limited (UK)
- DAP Habitat - CentroHabitat (Portugal)
- DAPc - CATEEB - Col.legi d'Aparellafdors, Arquitectes Tècnics i Enginyers d'Edificació (Spain)
- Environdec System - AB Svenska Miljöstyrningsrådet (Sweden)
- EPD Norge - The Norwegian EPD Foundation (Norway)
- Global EPD - AENOR - Asociacion Espanola de NORmalización y certificacion (Spain)
- HQE/INIES (France)
- IBU - Institut Bauen und Umwelt e.V. (Germany)
- ITB - Instytut Techniki Budowlanej (Poland)
- MRPI - Milieurelevante Productinformatie (Netherlands)
- ZAG EPD - Zavod za gradbeništvo Slovenije (Slovenia)
Several further EPD Programme Operators, Associations, LCA Practitioners and Green Building Initiatives supported the founding process.